Onsite Storage Container for Renovations
We get a lot of calls in the summer for Onsite Storage Containers that people store in their driveways during renovation of their homes and cottages. Its very convenient to keep all your furniture secure and onsite, yet out of the building to avoid damage during construction.
Here are the concerns we hear most often.
- Can you place the container on the lawn? Yes we can, but homeowners should be aware that the lawn will need to be repaired/replaced afterwards.
- Will the PortaMini storage container damage my driveway? If you are concerned let us know beforehand and we can arrange to place some of your lumber from construction under the corners. If you’re having your driveway redone, we suggest you do that after the container is removed.
- Do you sell lock? We have our customers provide their own locks. We can direct you as to which locks work best.
- Are the containers waterproof? Yes they are, but we also recommend putting tarp over your furniture to avoid damage from condensation as well.
If you call us, we can let you know which storage container size we recommend for you depending on your space constraints, and the amount of furniture you need to store.
– See more at: http://www.portamini.com/content/onsite-storage-container-renovations#sthash.aZ4IwzPz.dpuf